We are always on the look out for unusual objects and interesting items to add to our inventory, so if you are selling an antique or vintage item, we would be interested in hearing from you.
We don’t do full house clearances and we don’t do large furniture clearances (we collectively have back, neck and knee problems!), but small-scale items and smaller pieces of furniture are very much up our street. Our street is in the East Midlands, so if you are in the area and would like us to take a look at what you’ve got, please get in touch. If you have photos of any items which you would like us to consider then please e-mail them to email@example.com or contact us and we will let you know what we think.
The items we currently have in our inventory are a good guide to the items we would be interested in but we also welcome the opportunity to consider the following:
- unusual and original jewelery
- interesting curios or household items in wood/metal (the weirder, the better!)
- collectables of any age
- tableware with character
- original fabrics in good condition
- older items which have potential for re-purposing
As a general rule we are more likely to consider items with some age (50 years + as a rough guide), but we’ll consider more modern items if they are obscure, odd, or unique or are excellent design pieces).
Some specific items currently on our “watch list” are:
- lighting (especially old torches/lamps, vintage desk lights or workshop lights).
- old picture frames in good condition.
- vintage workshop storage and other workshop/crafts paraphernalia.
- antique or vintage home hardware such as draw pulls, door handles, knockers, caster wheels, hooks, etc.
- old Christmas decorations.
- good quality original artwork.
- vintage tableware such as tea trays or drinks trays and tea towels.
If you would like someone to sensitively and carefully view your house/shed/garage clearance items with a view to purchasing things from you selectively and diplomatically, then we might be the people you might wish to contact before the “blokes in a van” basically clear everything in sight en masse. Please get in touch if that sounds like the kind of clearance which appeals to you.